The Cabin Snowshoe Rocker Kit is BACK, and ready for pre-order! We are just finishing the new directions. The new kit contains :
- Seat and back ready to be laced
- Sides with arms and rockers ready to finish and attach
- Front and rear cross braces
- All holes pre-drilled with screws
- Complete lacing instructions with 2- 75' rolls of our TekDeck nylon lace.
- NEW- access to a PDF download of step by step lacing photos for both the seat and back!
Dimensions: Seat height 15", depth, 18" width 19" Chair height 36", depth 32", width 22.5"
Photo shows Cabin Rocker laced but not varnished.
To our friends who have our old Country Ways Snowshoe Rocker, the Cabin Rocker is smaller and more in the tradition of the New England snowshoe furniture that was made by Tubbs, Snocraft and others in the mid 20th century.
Kit takes about 12 hours to lace prior to finishing.
Order now for shippment in middle of April